Cardiff School of Chemistry
The Cardiff School of Chemistry offers a wide range of training and assessment in areas such as Catalysis, Chemical Biology, Molecular Modelling, Physical Organic Chemistry and Sustainable Chemistry. Courses encompass both theory and practice, and participants gain experience in the latest techniques and instrumentation.
The School can also provide bespoke continuing professional development courses designed specifically for a particular company or organisation.
Examples of courses currently available:
- Preparation and evaluation of heterogeneous catalysts
- Homogeneous catalysis in industry
- Techniques in physical organic chemistry
- Molecular modelling in drug design
- Applications of computational chemistry to materials science
- Quantum chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
With over 35 modules on offer, please contact Dr Thomas Tatchell for more details.
Tel: 029 2087 0759