Back to: Finance
- Preparing Accounts
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course has been designed to help small business owners understand basic accounting concepts in order to prepare and maintain their own accounts. This in turn can help them to save money on accounting fees and give them more of an understanding on the financial situation within their organisation.
Who is it for?
- Those who would like to prepare and maintain the accounts of small business.
What you will learn:
- The basics of accounting to enable you to manage your business accounts.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the difference between management and financial accounting.
- Learn basic accounting terminology and definitions.
- Know how to keep accounting records.
- Learn simple accounting equations.