Back to: Finance
Managing Finance - Analysing/Interpreting Financial Statements
- Managing Finance - Analysing/Interpreting Financial Statements
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This one day course has been designed for those already familiar with financial statements and who now want to be able to analyse and interpret the statements in order to make informed financial decisions.
Who is it for?
- Managers or small business owners who already have some understanding of financial statements but now need to have a greater knowledge of management finance.
What you will learn:
- Key accounting skills to be able to understand, analyse and interpret financial statements.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand key accounting definitions and terminology.
- Learn how to use ration analysis to understand profitability, efficiency, liquidity and capital management.
- Know how to calculate, compare and interpret rations to make meaningful decisions.
- Use case-studies and examples of financial statements to undertake ratio analysis, enabling you to carry out analysis on your own financial statements.