Social Media and Online Tools
- Social Media and Online Tools
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Using both Google and social media tools to their full potential will help you to gain market insights, gather content, keep up to date with competitor and stakeholder news and find the people you want to talk to.
Who is it for?
- Those looking to gain insights into the advanced searches on Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- To undertake this course it is recommended that you have accounts with Google, Twitter and Facebook. These can easily be set up before the course.
What you will learn:
- How to research and gain insights through various online and social media tools.
- How to find your stakeholders and customers, and join their conversations.
Benefits of attending:
- Improve your internet research skills and get the information you are looking for in the quickest way possible.
- Understand how to ‘listen’ to social media conversations in your area and find relevant contacts through them.
- Keep up to date with news and information relevant to you and your organisation.