Back to: Cardiff Business School
Strategy Deployment for the Public Sector
- Strategy Deployment for the Public Sector
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Strategy Deployment is a key element of a successful, sustainable Continuous Improvement system. Deploying strategy within public sector organisations can be problematic, given their size, constrained budgets and complicated customer environments. Despite the difficulties, excellent strategy deployment can help staff to focus on the vital few, strive for simplicity and assist orientation towards improved performance.
This 3 day course will lead to increased understanding of the aims and objectives of strategic planning and the vital role it plays in ensuring demand can be met cost effectively.
What will I learn?
- Understand the basic principles of strategy deployment and the key approaches that can be adopted
- Appreciate the importance of deployment and aligning continuous improvement activities in order to achieve sustainable outcomes
- Analyse key business information to enable deployment
- Utilise practical tools and techniques to support roll out and implementation
- Understand how to take practical approaches to implementation
What will it cover?
- The Importance of Strategy Deployment within a Sustainable Lean Enterprise
- Key Goals of Successful Strategy Deployment
- Hoshin Kanri – Key Tools
- Critical Importance of Measurement
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Classic Strategic Analysis Techniques
- Interaction Between Strategy Deployment and Other Lean Tools
- Communicating Strategy
- Difficulty of Applying Strategy Deployment in Public Sector Organisations
Benefits of attending
- Excellent strategy deployment can help staff to focus on the vital few, strive for simplicity and assist orientation towards improved performance.