Back to: Cardiff Business School
Diploma in Management Consulting
- Diploma in Management Consulting Courses
(7, 8, 9 May 2014 )
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
This 3 day course provides a thorough overview of consultancy, with cutting edge knowledge delivered by a leading industry expert and trainer. This course has been accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) so, subject to successful completion of coursework, delegates will also receive a Level 5 Diploma in Professional Consulting.
Who is it for?
This programme of learning has been designed to assist both those considering consultancy as a new career and those who would like to perfect their consultancy skills.
What will I learn?
- The competence and the confidence to practice professional management consulting
- An understanding of the wider social, political and economic trends in management consultancy
What will it cover?
- Introducing Management Consultancy
- Consultancy and the Client Relationship
- Selling Consultancy
- Writing Proposals
- Analysing Problems
- Delivering Results
- Running a Consultancy
- Consulting the SME
Benefits of attending
- Gain tools and techniques to improve sales, problem analysis and solution implementation
- Gain the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Diploma in Professional Consulting (subject to successful completion of coursework).
- Practice in real cases from real consulting assignments
- Develop a strategic understanding of how to start, develop and sell a consulting practice.
- Develop an understanding of the wider social, political and ethical issues in consulting