If you would like to book on one of our courses, you can either download a copy of our booking form here, or, if paying by invoice, you can complete a booking form online by clicking on the relevant course below.
- Course 1 - Cardiology, Diabetes, Neurology and Mental Health
- Course 2 - Oncology, Musculoskeletal and Illness Perceptions
- Course 3 - Lifestyle, Haematology and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Understanding Accounts
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Train the Trainer
- Coaching Skills for Effective Performance
- Organising Yourself More Effectively
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Design and Management
- Writing for the Web
- Google Analytics
- Setting Up and Editing Adwords
- Media Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- An Introduction to Dermoscopy
- Advanced Insulin Pump Therapy
- Surgery in the Older Person
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- Practical Project Management
- Better Business Cases™ - Practitioner Course
- Microsoft® Project for Project Management
The courses vary in duration and are carefully tailored for maximum training impact. We are offering several dates for each course, to give you an opportunity to plan your Continual Professional Development further in advance and to allow you to put together a package of our training courses. The course fees include lunch and refreshments.
If you can't find the course that you are looking for, don't forget that we offer a bespoke service to businesses and organisations. Contact our Professional Development Team for a free and confidential discussion of your training needs.
Redundancy? You may be eligible for funding.