If you would like to book on one of our courses, you can either download a copy of our booking form here, or, if paying by invoice, you can complete a booking form online by clicking on the relevant course below.
- Course 1 - Cardiology, Diabetes, Neurology and Mental Health
- Course 2 - Oncology, Musculoskeletal and Illness Perceptions
- Course 3 - Lifestyle, Haematology and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- What sustainability can do for your business
- Low Carbon Buildings in Use
- Low carbon building principles
- Timber in construction: myths and facts
- Active Building Elements: Transpired Solar Collectors
- Energy simulation. Building and Urban scale: The Virvil sketchup plugin
- Understanding Accounts
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Train the Trainer
- Organising Yourself More Effectively
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Design and Management
- Writing for the Web
- Google Analytics
- Copy Writing
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)®
- PRINCE2® Advanced Project Management
- Practical Project Management
- Better Business Cases™ - Practitioner Course
- Microsoft® Project for Project Management
- Statistics for Beginners Using SPSS
- Introductory Course in Data Management
- Advanced Course in Data Management
- Introduction to R - The Open Source Statistical Package
- Regression Techniques
The courses vary in duration and are carefully tailored for maximum training impact. We are offering several dates for each course, to give you an opportunity to plan your Continual Professional Development further in advance and to allow you to put together a package of our training courses. The course fees include lunch and refreshments.
If you can't find the course that you are looking for, don't forget that we offer a bespoke service to businesses and organisations. Contact our Professional Development Team for a free and confidential discussion of your training needs.
Redundancy? You may be eligible for funding.