Train the Trainer
- Train the Trainer
- 1 Day
- Manjula Bray
- £185 (Includes lunch & refreshments)
Understanding how to prepare and deliver training will enable you to create effective training programmes within your workplace. You will gain confidence to assess the learning outcomes against your organisation’s needs. With budgets being squeezed it is beneficial for internal experts to learn how to pass on their knowledge and expertise through effective training sessions and developing others.
Who is it for?
Members of staff, managers or team leaders who require a basic understanding of preparing, delivering and assessing training in line with the training needs identified.
What you will learn:
- How to deliver effective training and development solutions within your organisation. Participants will have the opportunity to develop a short training session utilising the skills learnt.
What will it cover?
- The importance of assessing learning needs and styles prior to the session
- Individual learning process and tailoring solutions to specific preferences
- The training cycle (planning and preparation, delivery and evaluation)
- Feedback skills
- Managing the environment and delegates
- Designing your specific learning event
Benefits of attending:
- Develop clear aims and objectives for your session
- Recognise the variety of visual aids and learning tools that can be used to support your training
- How to assess against your objectives to ensure your session achieves its aim
- Understanding the importance of setting ground rules with the learners and how to create a successful learning environment
- Confidence to deliver professional training sessions