Back to: Project Management
Shaping Organisational Change
- Shaping Organisational Change
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
- Project Management Alumni
- Bespoke Courses
- All Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who We Are
With increasing drivers for change and the demand to change faster, managers in all types of organisations are finding they need to know about how change happens. On completing this course managers will be better equipped to deal with change and understand how to lead their teams through change.
Who is it for?
- Any manager or leader who will need to respond and/or lead change in their workplace.
What will I learn?
- What is organisational change and how change works.
- The fundamentals of change management.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand which key principles can be used on small or large scale projects
- Understand why some change initiatives fail
- Learn how potential barriers can be overcome
- Apply specific tools and techniques to manage change within your organisation
- Identify practical steps to improve your ability to change