Back to: Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- 1 Day
- £185 (Includes lunch & refreshments)
- Book now
Giving an engaging performance can really boost customer experience, sales, internal/external communication and company profile. This course will teach performance techniques that will ensure delegates can both impress and successfully convey information to an audience.
Who is it for?
People who need to develop their presentation skills and boost their confidence in their ability to speak publicly.
What will I Learn?
- How to develop an energetic and engaging presentation
- How to focus your audience’s attention and deliver high impact presentations
- Tactics that will help you to be a confident, authoritative and memorable presenter
- To understand the impact of your voice
- How energy can motivate you and your audience
- How to target your presentation to suit the needs of your audience
What will it cover?
- The voice, projection, tone, breathing, intonation, diction
- Use of language
- First impressions
Benefits of Attending
- The power and importance of the voice in presentation looking at tone, pitch, projection, breathing and diction
- The power of impact and awareness of body language
- The importance of energy in presenting
- How to create a lasting impact
- How to create a great impression and a connection
- Motivating you to give a great presentation
Benefits of attending:
- Gain confidence and credibility when presenting
- Overcome nerves when speaking publicly
- Excel at audience interaction
- Get your message across, influence others and sell your ideas effectively