Back to: Marketing and Online Communications
Developing a Communication Strategy
- Developing a Communication Strategy
If this course isn't quite what you're looking for, or you have any further questions, the following pages may be of use:
Developing a strategy for both Internal and External communications is vital in ensuring your key messages are reaching your stakeholders and your customers. This course covers the complete process of building a comprehensive communication strategy, from core concepts to development methodologies.
Who is it for?
- Those with some responsibility for either internal and/or external communications. No prior knowledge is needed
What you will learn:
- How to maximise benefit from all areas of communication within your organisation, ensuring that they are directed at the right markets and stakeholders via a range of media
- A step-by-step system for analysing stakeholders and channels, defining goals and objectives, and presenting your strategy in a clear and practical framework
What will it cover
- The planning processes
- Identifying who your audiences are and how best to engage with them
- Development and implementation of a successful communications strategy
- Evaluate and measure its success
- The communications toolkit
Benefits of attending:
- Analyse, map and prioritise your stakeholders
- Select the most effective communication channels
- Recognise the importance of internal and external communication and the different audiences you need to reach
- Develop key messages for your markets and stakeholders
- Define the communication goals and objectives
- Create a clear, concise, integrated communication strategy
Book on two or more Marketing and Online Communication courses and receive a 10% discount.