Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to the general public, students and staff of Cardiff University, with the exception of employees of the Cardiff Centre for Lifelong Learning.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 7th May 2014.
- The prize is a free summer language course from the 2014 summer language programme. No cash alternative is offered.
- To be eligible to win, you must live in the United Kingdom, be over 18 and complete the competition entry form before the competition closes on Friday 2nd May 2014 at 11:59pm.
- On the day of the prize draw, a name and email address will be randomly selected from all entries. The winner of the prize will be contacted via email.
- If a winner’s email address is unreachable or they fail to respond to the Cardiff Centre for Lifelong Learning within 30 days, the Cardiff Centre for Lifelong Learning reserves the right to pick another winner from the received entries.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Cardiff Centre for Lifelong Learning reserves the right to disqualify an individual submitting multiple entries into the competition.
- Cardiff Centre for Lifelong Learning may ask winners to take part in non-paid publicity to promote the competition and the Centre, but agreement to do so is not a condition of winning. Queries regarding this prize draw should be submitted to email@example.com.
Go back to the Summer Language Courses