Spanish Conversation for Post-Beginners
Level 0 (CQFW Level 3), 10 Credits.
- No upcoming courses.
Get the latest updates on our courses
Please use our subscription page to register your interest, and we will keep you updated on all relevant information and news about subjects you have chosen.
- The following topics will form the structure of this conversation course:
- At the restaurant – Ordering from the menu.
- At the hotel – Booking a room
- At work – Talking about what we normally do at work and free time.
- Holidays – What we do, where we go, …
- Likes and dislikes – Our favourite cities around Spain
- The weather in Spain
- Hiring a car
- Around and about Spain by train, by bus …
- Talking about our next holiday.
This course is followed by: Spanish for Improvers.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform