Spanish Conversation for Improvers
Level 3, 10 Credits.
We have 1 upcoming course
(Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
Download Enrolment Form
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday 27th June to Thursday 7th July 2016
- Miss Ana Costa
- Paloma Galvez Corredor
- Continuing & Professional Education
Tel: 029 2087 0000
Fax: 029 2066 8935
- Fee £124.00 (Concessionary Fee £108.00)
This intensive course is for you if you have attended two years of part-time studies or you have recently gained a GCSE in Spanish. You will actively engage in conversation and listening skills supported by audio/visual aids. Students from the Post-Beginners course are also welcome.
The following themes form the basis of this conversation course:
- Newspapers and magazines
- The Spanish language
- Spanish cities.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform