Advanced Spanish Conversation
Level 3, 10 Credits.
We have 1 upcoming course
(Daily from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm)
Download Enrolment Form
- Daily from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Monday 3rd July to Friday 7th July 2017
- Ms Cristina Moroy
- Dr Luzia Dominguez
- Continuing and Professional Education
Tel: 029 2087 0000
Fax: 029 2066 8935
- Fee £128.00 (Concessionary Fee £110.00)
This course is for you if you have attended several years (5+) of part-time study and/or if you have a good knowledge of Spanish and you want to further practise your conversation skills. This course will make extensive use of audio/visual materials and there will be ample opportunity to expand your active vocabulary.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided at first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform
LIBRARY AND COMPUTING FACILITIES
As a student on this course you are entitled to join and use the University library and computing facilities. You can find out more about these facilities on our website cardiff.ac.uk/learn under Student Information, or by ringing CPE on (029) 2087 0000.
Accessibility of Courses
Our aim is access for all. We aim to provide a confidential advice and support service for any student with a long term medical condition, disability or specific learning difficulty. We are able to offer one-to-one advice about disability, pre-enrolment visits, liaison with tutors and co-ordinating lecturers, material in alternative formats, arrangements for accessible courses, assessment arrangements, loan equipment and Dyslexia screening. Please contact CPE on (029) 2087 0000 for an information leaflet.
A range of further information can be found on our web site www.cardiff.ac.uk/learn or in Choices. This includes the times and dates of courses and an explanation of accreditation and credit levels.