Italian Conversation for Absolute Beginners
Level 0 (CQFW Level 3), 10 Credits.
We have 2 upcoming courses
(Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
(Daily from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm)
This course will help you to understand predictable things that people will say to you. The language you will learn will help you to introduce yourself, order meals, find your way, book a room in a hotel and make plans/suggestions for a leisure weekend, with the best possible groundings in the basics of Italian.
We will focus first on the pronunciation, helping you to gain confidence, and this will get you to the following stage: communication. You will expand your vocabulary with the use of quizzes, tests and games. You will develop your listening skills with the use of real conversations, and you will have plenty of opportunities to practice your oral skills participating in role-plays and structured conversations.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform