French Conversation for Improvers
Level 0 (CQFW Level 3), 10 Credits.
- No upcoming courses.
Get the latest updates on our courses
Please use our subscription page to register your interest, and we will keep you updated on all relevant information and news about subjects you have chosen.
During this course, you will learn to:
- Ask and answer a range of questions about personal details as outlined in the short description above,
- Talk about your everyday activities,
- Discuss weekends and holidays, present and past: what you usually do, where you went on your last holiday and what you enjoyed about it,
- Understand menus and order a meal,
- Understand a CV and answer questions about it,
- Understand a dialogue about a job interview and take part in a role-play based on it,
- Give a few details about a famous French writer’s life,
- Provide a brief autobiography of your own: where you grew up and studied, what you did next,
- Describe your own town or village and list local tourist attractions,
- Give some facts about places of interest in France, such as the Château de Chenonceau.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform