Chinese in Use: A Post-Beginners Course
Level 0 (CQFW Level 3), 10 Credits.
- This course is currently not being offered in the academic year 2015 - 2016.
Get the latest updates on our courses
Please use our subscription page to register your interest, and we will keep you updated on all relevant information and news about subjects you have chosen.
This is an ideal course for you if you have learnt some Chinese (1 year part-time study) and would like to keep up your language skills. You will get ample opportunity to refresh what you have learnt and have further access to new materials.
- An 18 hour course
- No more than 14 students, guaranteed
- Pre-enrolment is essential
- Course materials provided on first session
- Extensive use of our digital language laboratories
- Audio material available throughout the summer via our on-line learning platform
Accessibility of Courses
Our aim is access for all. We aim to provide a confidential advice and support service for any student with a long term medical condition, disability or specific learning difficulty. We are able to offer one-to-one advice about disability, pre-enrolment visits, liaison with tutors and co-ordinating lecturers, material in alternative formats, arrangements for accessible courses, assessment arrangements, loan equipment and Dyslexia screening. Please contact the Centre on (029) 2087 0000 for an information leaflet.
A range of further information can be found on our web site www.cardiff.ac.uk/learn or in Choices. This includes the times and dates of courses and an explanation of accreditation and credit levels.