Back to: Language and Cultural Awareness
Business Language - French
- Business Language - French
This course will provide an overview of the business culture and background in French speaking countries using up-to-date material that will enrich vocabulary and understanding. The course will also focus on developing communication and correspondence skills in a professional environment in a variety of contexts and registers.
Who is it for?
This course is intended for those with existing language skills (usually post A-level) who wish to develop and enhance their language skills in order to use them in a business context.
What you will learn
- A general overview of what it means to work in France
- Formal written correspondence, such as emails or letters
- Telephone skills
- Presenting your company or product
- A Level or equivalent level of experience in French
- Completion of pre-course questionnaire
Benefits of attending
- Enhanced understanding of the business environment.
- Increased confidence when corresponding with business partners.
- Increased respect from your clients or business partners.
- Equipped to deal with a variety of situations and registers.
- Increased confidence in dealing with a range of professional interactions.