Cardiff School of Mathematics
The School of Mathematics offers a wide range of training and assessment and has experience of working with a variety of organisations. The School are able to provide bespoke continuing professional development courses designed specifically for a particular company or organisation and also access onto a range of postgraduate modules.
Examples of courses include:
- Introductory Course in Data Management
- Advanced Course in Data Management
- Intro to R: The Open Source Statistical Package
- Regression Techniques
Stand-alone modules available include:
- Credit Risk-Scoring
- Time Series and Forecasting
- SAS Programming
- Business and Risk Strategy
For further details on the full range of opportunities, please contact:
Tel: 029 2087 5274
You can also find out more on the current short courses available.