Making an Ethics Application
There are five stages in preparing an application to the Research Ethics Committee. These are:
- Discuss any ethical issues you have about the conduct of your research with your co-investigator(s) and/or supervisor(s).
- Prepare your submission. Use the proforma provided the School.
- Append ALL required documents.
- Sign and date the form and ask any co-investigator/supervisor to sign. Unsigned submissions will not be considered.
- Submit your application in time for the deadline for the next meeting of the School Research Ethics Committee.