Ms Sharon Magill
Telephone: +44 (0)29 208 70678
Location: Room 0.19a, Bute Building
Sharon assists with the delivery of many postgraduate diploma and MA courses, including the Broadcast TV and Radio courses, by providing practical classroom and workshop support. She provides demonstrations, instructional manuals and other teaching aids for students and staff.
Sharon teaches a computer literacy course, MA IT Skills, for all MA students in the autumn semester and can provide extra tuition as required.
She also carries out projects in order to continually improve the systems that run within the School.
Sharon has a degree in Fine Arts from the University Wales Institute Cardiff (UWIC) specialising in photography. Her interests include Classroom Technology, photography, video editing and e-learning.
- To assist with the delivery of courses by providing tutorial and workshop support to courses with the guidance of teaching staff and when required, the Senior Technical Demonstrator
- To provide demonstrations and other teaching aids for students on courses with the guidance of teaching staff and when required, the Senior Technical Demonstrator
- To demonstrate the School's computer hardware and software systems to both staff and students
- To assist, advise and demonstrate to students in the practical elements of their projects and assignments ensuring that you are aware of the course content and marking criteria in order to assist students
- To deliver basic computer classes on all programmes and support ECDL as required
- To write and update instruction manuals on the use of equipment and software used by staff and students