SysNet Aims and Objectives
• To encourage collaborative working between Schools involved in systematic reviews
• To promote and support researchers in undertaking high quality systematic reviews
- To provide advice to interdisciplinary systematic review groups within Cardiff University;
- To provide and regularly update links to systematic review methodology hand-books and other key resources;
- To set up training workshops related to undertaking systematic reviews;
- To notify the Network on funding opportunities, events, conferences and training;
- To arrange opportunities for Network members to meet and discuss a call for funding relating to a review programme.
- To further develop the All Wales Systematic Review Register and support relevant collaborations beyond the University.