All Wales Systematic Review Register
Registration is free and open to anyone undertaking systematic reviews within Wales.
The All Wales Systematic Review Register (AWSRR) is a database of mostly completed systematic reviews undertaken in Wales. Coverage focuses on key topics from the wider public health and social care agenda in Wales.
The objective is to provide a single-point resource for researchers
undertaking systematic reviews in Wales enabling users to:
- Identify colleagues for collaborative work
- Work in partnership on common challenges
- Identify research trends and prevent duplication of effort
- Access an up-to-date listing of completed and ongoing reviews
- Support the development of review methods
- Promote information exchange and evidence into practice
Records are indexed from 2006 onward and include protocols of completed or ongoing systematic reviews carried out in Wales.
Please complete the registration form for any completed systematic review undertaken within the last 3 years and email the form to email@example.com
A-Z Systematic Reviews (alphabetical listing according to title)