SysNet has been established to encourage collaborative working between Schools involved in systematic reviews. SysNet is funded by the healthcare Schools but is open to all members of the University.
As well as encouraging and facilitating interdisciplinary collaboration, SysNet members receive regular updates in systematic review methodology, and notification of funding opportunities, events, conferences and training.
Web site support is being provided by INSRVCommunications.
Interdisciplinary Steering Group oversees SysNet activities and advises the Coordinator. In addition to make strategic decisions relating to SysNet.
- Mrs Judith Carrier (Nursing)
- Professor Barbara Chadwick (Dental)
- Mrs Bernadette Coles (Library Services)
- Professor Alison Kemp (Medicine)
- Professor Sam Salek (Pharmacy)
- Dr Jeremy Segrott (Social Sciences)
- Dr Robert Van Deursen (Healthcare)
Logo design: Esther Kilbride