SCOLAR@Newport Road is based at 30-36 Newport Road, Cardiff University, Cardiff, CF24 0DE. Resources are available between 10am-5pm, Monday to Friday, by prior appointment only.
Please contact Acquisitions on 029 2087 4460 to make an appointment to view the resources at SCOLAR@Newport Road.
United Nations and European Union historical collections
United Nations collection
As an official UN Depository Library, SCOLAR@Newport Road holds a selected collection of UN publications which include:
- United Nations Treaty Series (2,1947-)
- Official records of the Principal Organs of the United Nations (1946-)
- Many other series coming up to the present day.
The guide below gives more details on the printed material held in SCOLAR@Newport Road:
European Union collection
The Library at Newport Road holds historical documentation from the European Union, which includes:
- Commission documents up to the 1990s
- Council documents up to the 1990s
- Parliament documents up to the 1990s.
Current information about the European Union can be obtained via the University’s European Documentation Centre.