Brian Cooke Dental Library
- Contact details and location
- Staff contacts
- Opening hours
- Further information
- See what training sessions we offer
Brian Cooke Dental Library Contact Details
4th Floor Dental School, Heath Park
The Dental Library, Quiet Study Room and IT room are situated on the fourth floor of the Dental School, Heath Park.
- Located on the fourth floor of the Dental School
- Accessible via lifts which are located near the entrance to the Library
- Accessible toilets are located on the ground floor and the fourth floor of the building
- Staff will retrieve books from the shelves, please ask for assistance
|Normal semester dates 2014/15||Opening hours|
|Monday and Wednesday||09.00 to 18.00|
|Tuesday, Thursday and Friday||09.00 to 17.30|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
The Dental Library provides information services to support both undergraduate and postgraduate students and academic staff in the school of dentistry and staff of Cardiff and the Vale NHS Trust.
The library has approximately 9,000 books predominantly in dentistry but covering some aspects of medicine as well. There is a small historical collection. There are 36 networked PCs, a scanner and printers.
The Library is named for Professor Brian Cooke, the founder dean of the Dental School.