Ms Mala Mann
Telephone:029 2068 7913
Extension:Cathays Campus: 87998 / Heath Park Campus: 01798 87998
Location:1st Floor, Neuadd Meirionnydd, Heath Park Campus
Mala Mann is an Information Specialist/Systematic Reviewer and she has considerable experience in undertaking wide ranges of systematic reviews and other evidence synthesis projects in public health, clinical and social care over many years.
Her particular expertise is in advanced literature searching and the development of systematic review methodologies. Mala provides advice, support and training for staff and students and has conducted workshops in UK and Europe. She is co-ordinator of the Cardiff University Systematic Review Network, established to encourage and assist collaborative working between researchers involved in reviews.
Her current projects include:
- A series of systematic literature reviews of physical abuse and neglect in children
- Cochrane reviews for Cochrane Public Health Group, Cochrane Oral Health Group and Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group.
- A systematic review to investigate the effect of choral singing on quality of life
- A systematic review on the prevention and treatment of dislocation following total hip replacement
- Information support for Intensive Care Monitor