Our IT and Library services provide a wide range of facilities for students, staff, researchers, and visitors.
The University's IT facilities enable easy access to a range of support, tools and resources for study, research, and teaching. The University-wide wireless network is available free of charge, and covers both Cathays and Heath Park campuses as well as University-owned residences. A dedicated visitor wireless service is also available.
Our subject-specific libraries are are welcoming, comfortable, and offer a wide range of information resources in print and online, as well as access to photocopying and IT facilities. We aim to provide a flexible study and research environment, with more than 2,500 study spaces across the University to suit all learning needs and long opening hours, including evenings and weekends.
What do you want to do today?
- Use LibrarySearch
- Find study resources and databases for your subject (login required)
- Use the wireless network
- Access your email (login required)
- Printing and photocopying (login required)
- Find a service and when it's open
- View past exam papers
- Learning Central (Virtual Learning Environment)
Find out more
- University IT and Library services regulations
- Service status
- For disabled users (login required)
- For researchers
Get in touch