Graphics and Media
Staff and students should login to the intranet for more information about:
- Network printing, scanning and self-service photocopying
- Binding and laminating services
- Graphic design
- Clinical photography
- Medical, dental and surgical illustration
Graphic Services for visitors
Graphic Services also provides printing, binding and laminating services to visitors.
- Printing, binding, laminating, and large format printing and scanning is available. Please contact Graphic Services (firstname.lastname@example.org, 029 2087 4461) for more information.
- If you are a regular visitor to our libraries, you may be able to open a photocopying user account, which enables you to use the networked self-service photocopiers in the libraries. Please ask at your library for more information.
Please note that there is a charge for accessing these services - please see the schedule of charges for more information.