Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Dr Chris Dickson
BSc (Glas), PhD (Wales), MInstLM
- Planet Filestore: Final Report, Dr Chris Dickson (editor): Paul Rock (Project Leader) et al, Final report on the project to investigate the environmental savings from dynamic management of files in a corporate user filestore, supported by JISC Green ICT Programme/Cardiff University, January 2011.
- Green IT at Cardiff University - Overview, Dr Chris Dickson, Presentation at Greening Data Centres and Storage, national JISC/SusteIT conference, Cardiff University, UK, 7 September 2010.
- IT Liaison to Enable Research: Doing More With Less, Dr Chris Dickson, Presentation at Liaising With Researchers, UCISA Conference, Manchester, UK, 20 January 2010.
- Results of the First Coincident Observations by Two Laser-Interferometric Gravitational Wave Detectors. D. Nicholson, C. A. Dickson, W. J. Watkins, B. F. Schutz, J. Shuttleworth, G. S. Jones, D. I. Robertson, N. L. Mackenzie, K. A. Strain, B. J. Meers, G. P. Newton, H. Ward, C. A. Cantley, N. A. Robertson, J. Hough, K. Danzmann, T. M. Niebauer, A. Rüdiger, R. Schilling, L. Schnupp and W. Winkler. Physics Letters A, Volume 218, Number 3, pp. 175-180(6) (5 August 1996).
- Reassessment of the reported correlations between gravitational waves and neutrinos associated with SN 1987A. C. A. Dickson and Bernard F. Schutz. Phys. Rev. D 51, 2644 (1995).
- Coincidence Analysis of Gravitational Wave Data. C. A. Dickson, PhD Thesis. Cardiff University (UWCC), 1993 (electronic version is available on request).
- Coincidence Analysis Of Glasgow And Garching Gravitational Wave Data. C. A. Dickson, D. Nicholson, B. F. Schutz, Presentation at the 13th International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation (GR 13), Huerta Grande, Cordoba, Argentina, 28 June-4 July 1992.
- Reassessment of the reported correlations between gravitational waves and neutrinos associated with supernova SN 1987A. C. A. Dickson and Bernard F. Schutz. Poster presented at the Texas/Eso-Cern Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics, Cosmology, and Fundamental Physics; Brighton, England, 16-21 Dec 1990.