Business Objects: Introduction
Business Objects is the University’s corporate reporting tool. It lets all levels of user run standard published reports against university information in systems such as SIMS and Compel etc
This course will provide an introduction to using Business Objects Online which is accessed using a web browser.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- log in to Business Objects
- open and refresh an existing document
- understand the layout of reports
- navigate around an existing document
- save a document
- export data into Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- to print documents
Before starting, you should:
- be familiar with Windows based software
- be familiar with using the Web
- be able to log in to the network
- have a Business Objects account (contact BOSupport@cardiff.ac.uk for further information)
Cost of Course
£45 for members of staff and students of Cardiff University.
Please note: due to the nature and content of this course only bookings from university staff will be processed.