Electronic Journals for Chemistry
Full text electronic journals are available to all students and staff of Cardiff University.
Many electronic journals can be accessed from home or other off-campus locations using your Cardiff University username and password.
To access the full text of electronic journals over the internet:
- Use LibrarySearch to search for both electronic and printed journals, or
- Browse or search the electronic journals collection using the Cardiff University eLibrary
You can also access electronic journals through Electronic Resources - MetaLib
- Full text electronic journals
- Preprints and published papers
- Publishers and collections
- Zetoc - Electronic Table of Contents from the British Library
- Impact Factors
Full text electronic journals
- Use Voyager library catalogue to search for both electronic and printed journals or
- Search for titles or keywords in the complete list of Cardiff University electronic journals
Preprints and published papers
Chemical Physics Preprint Database
Electronic archive and distribution server for the international theoretical chemistry community.
Chemistry Preprint Server
An archive and distribution medium for research articles in chemistry. CPS allows users to submit their articles to the server where they become accessible to all the members of ChemWeb.com.
Lists of internet-linked chemistry journals. These links may lead to the full text of the journals, or to tables of contents, abstracts and supporting information.
ZETOC provides access to the British Library's Electronic Table of Contents database, which is updated daily. zetoc Alert will email you the contents pages of your chosen journals every time a new issue is loaded into the database. Copies of all the articles and conference papers listed on the database are available from the British Library's Document Supply Centre via Cardiff University's InterLibrary Loan service.
Journal Citation Reports (JCR) on the Web provides easy access to data that helps you evaluate and compare scholarly journals. This includes Impact Factors and most frequently used titles. To access the Reports, login to Web of Knowledge , and select the Journal Citation Reports tab from the home page.