Internet Search Tools for Architecture
A free search tool for scholarly literature. Though coverage is broad, it can be incomplete, so Google Scholar should be used only in conjunction with architectural databases. Links to the full text of articles are provided for those journals to which Cardiff University subscribes.
Internet for Architecture Tutorial
An interactive guide to finding quality online resources in architecture, which aims to introduce the efficient and critical use of the Internet as a research tool. For a list of useful web sites, go to Tour > See the Sites.
A gateway providing information about good practice in urban design. RUDI can be used to find information for:
- project design
- finding a consultant or manufacturer
- writing technical reports
- academic research and writing
- tracing people and organisations
- sharing information with others
- new developments in urban design
- reviewing new publications
You need a username and password to access RUDI.
A gateway for architecture, planning & landscape information.