Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu
Getting Started with BusinessObjects Online
How do I learn to use BusinessObjects Online?
- You can learn to use BusinessObjects either by following one of the User Guides or attending a training course.
- If you wish to follow a user guide, click on the link to User Guides and print off a copy of the Quick Guide or
- If you wish to attend a training course (which is recommended) , click on the link to Training for information about dates and how to book a place.
How do I log onto BusinessObjects Online?
- To log onto BusinessObjects Online, click on the Related Link to the right .
- There is a shortcut to the log on page - simply type borep.cf.ac.uk in the address box in your browser. (Note, www or http is not required).
- Use your existing username and BusinessObjects password to log in to BusinessObjects Online.
- Follow the instructions in the User Guide.
What if I have a problem logging on?
- You should use your usual network username and BusinessObjects password.
- If you have forgotten your BusinessObjects password or it has expired or been disabled, email insrvConnect@cardiff.ac.uk requesting a new BusinessObjects Password.