Applying for a BusinessObjects Account
Can anyone use BusinessObjects Online?
- All staff are entitled to see any data which has relevance to their role.
- To use BusinessObjects you must first apply for a BusinessObjects account.
How do I apply for a BusinessObjects account?
- You will need to complete an application form. The form you require varies depending on the type of data you wish to access.
- To apply to access student data from SIMS, go to BusinessObjects Account and then download the application form.
- To apply to access staff data from Core, go to Access to BusinessObjects and then download the application form.
- To apply to access research award data from the Oracle-EBS database, go to Management Information and Reporting and then download the application form.
- To apply for access to LEARN, PAC or Salaries data, please email insrvConnect (insrvConnect@cardiff.ac.uk).
What happens next?
- You will receive an email to tell you when your account is set up, together with your BusinessObjects password.
- The email will include links to relevant webpages, including Getting Started, Training and User Guides.