How are we doing? Customer Care Service Standards
We are committed to providing a quality customer service to all staff, students and visitors of Cardiff University. To help us achieve our goal, we have agreed standards in key areas of our activities. These standards outline the level of service you can expect at all our main sites.
To continually review our service against these standards we need your feedback. Please let us know what you think by completing a feedback form.
We are committed to the following principles in order to underpin these standards:
- We train all of our customer-facing staff to provide an excellent service.
- We provide appropriate levels of staffing for customer-facing services during core hours.
- We offer our customers training and support in the use of our services.
- We respond to enquiries promptly and provide good communication through the progress of your enquiry.
- We run regular customer satisfaction surveys, using a variety of mechanisms, to receive feedback.
- We act on the feedback received and provide a summary of our actions.
- We make regular quality assurance checks to ensure that objectives are being met and monitor our service provision in line with our service level objectives.
- Core working hours are 09:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and University closed days.
- Scheduled maintenance and service status will be advertised on the IT service status page
View our customer care policy