Customer Care Policy
Our commitment to you, our customer, is to:
- Provide a service which is friendly, helpful and responsive to your needs at all times;
- Create a pleasant and welcoming environment;
- Publicise relevant, accurate and up-to-date information;
- Actively seek your comments to ensure we continue to develop and improve our service;
- Foster good working relationships with other Departments / Schools;
- Do everything reasonably possible to ensure the reliability of our services;
- Endeavour to exceed customer expectation.
You can expect our staff to:
- Be courteous, respectful and considerate at all times;
- Respond to your enquires promptly and efficiently;
- Identify ourselves by name and our position within the University when requested;
- Communicate promptly with integrity, fairness and professionalism;
- Proactively interact with you and encourage feedback;
- Employ high standards and understanding with regard to Equality and Diversity.
You can help us to accomplish this by:
- Treating Information Services staff and fellow customers with respect and courtesy;
- Taking good care of Information Services property, equipment and materials;
- Following the Information Services regulations;
- Carrying your ID card at all times;
- Looking after your personal property and keeping valuable items with you at all times.
How are we doing?
Information Services is committed to continuous improvement in customer service. We encourage and welcome your feedback as this will provide us with the opportunity to improve.
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please let us know using our complaints procedure. We will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively. In making your complaint, you are providing us with the opportunity to improve our services.