Our work is focused around the six key themes and the challenges they present.
Assessment and feedback
- How do we improve our practice?
- What do students expect from our assessments and the feedback we offer?
Preparing future graduates
- What are the key attributes of a Cardiff University graduate?
- How do we ensure we produce work-ready employable graduates?
Higher Education in 2030
- What will this look like and what are the challenges and opportunities?
Grand challenges in the curriculum
- How do we embed societal grand challenges into our curriculum?
Technology enhanced learning
- How do we embed technology into our teaching to provide the best learning experience for our students?
- With additional time and resource pressures on teaching staff, how can we teach smarter to ensure the students get the most effective learning experience?
If you have ideas or questions about the challenges we are trying to tackle, please get in touch:
Centre for Education Innovation
- Telephone:+44 (0)29 2087 4559