Managing Customer Service Excellence
This workshop is aimed at Managers who are responsible for defining, modelling and measuring the delivery of service within their department. With a clear reference to Cardiff University's Professional Services Management Framework this full day workshop provides an opportunity to explore:
- The key principles of excellent service and how they relate to your department
- How to define customer expectations and measure customer service
- Identifying and minimising the gaps between service expectation and reality
- Role modelling great service and engaging others to create a great service culture
- How to manage and measure service improvements
- Action Planning to address these gaps
Date to be confirmed.
To register interest in this course, please submit a request to be added to the waiting list via the Core Portal. Please note, your line manager will need to log into their Core Portal and approve this request.
We will then contact you once a date has been scheduled.