Financial Preparation for Retirement
Retirement is one of the biggest lifestyle changes that you will face, both financially and psychologically, and it is important to thoroughly evaluate the choices available, including:
- When is the best time to take your pension?
- What you can expect from the state and how to access your entitlements
- Financial security and how to improve your position in the years ahead of retirement
- Dealing with the transition from work to retirement
- Estate planning and wills
- Understanding personal taxes and planning opportunities
- Considering the choices available in retirement including future roles, education, activities and volunteering
We believe you will benefit from attending an event where these subjects are addressed objectively and the various options explored.
We have arranged a Financial Preparation for Retirement course which will be delivered by Close Brothers, a leading provider of such events in the UK. These one day courses are open all employees.
Events are led by specialist speakers on both lifestyle and financial planning issues. All information is independent and you will be given guidance on how to seek further help on the various topics if you require it. You will also receive a comprehensive range of notes and literature which will prove invaluable to you as you approach this next phase of your life.
8 March 2016
09:00 - 16:45
11th Floor, McKenzie House, 30 - 36 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0DE