Access to Core Portal
As a member of staff at Cardiff University you can access your HR & Payroll Data online. You can do this through the Core Employee Self Service Portal (Core|Portal).
Core|Portal contains following features:
- Add or update personal details
- View contract details
- Request annual leave
- View payslips
In order to gain access staff are required to complete 2 eLearning modules on data security. Please follow the instructions below in order to complete the registration process.
- Log into Learning Central with your network credentials via the following link: https://learningcentral.cf.ac.uk/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp - select ‘ok’ if asked to accept cookies.
- You should then self-enrol onto a module called ‘Cardiff People System Training’ via this link: https://learningcentral.cf.ac.uk/webapps/blackboard/execute/enrollCourse?context=Course&course_id=_310946_1
- Click on the orange Submit button to enrol and follow the instructions to complete. A confirmation page appears to confirm you are enrolled.
- Return to your Learning Central account and refresh the page (this page should have remained open in a separate tab/window).
- Under the Modules List select ‘Cardiff People System Training’. When the new page opens select ‘Content’ in menu options on the left.
- You now need to complete modules one, two and three. Instructions will be provided on screen.
Once you have completed the e-learning modules your account will be unlocked within 24-48 hours. You will receive an email from Cardiff People confirming this.
Should you require any further guidance or have any problems please contact People@Cardiff.ac.uk or Pobl@Caerdydd.ac.uk
People Services Centre
029 2087 9777 (ext 79777)