Technical and Research Skills - IT Skills
Visual Basis: An Introduction
This course will provide an introduction to the Visual Basic programming language and its usage. After attending this course you will have acquired the basic skills in programming in Visual Basic. Topics covered in this course for beginners include:
- data types;
- use of conditional and iterative control statements;
- use of form controls such as labels;
- text boxes;
- command buttons;
- list boxes and timers;
- handling events such as mouse clicks;
- the graphical co-ordinate system;
- mathematical and string functions;
- files and modules.
This course will comprise of a mixture of taught and practical work. Prior programming experience is not necessary.
|26 November 2012||09:00 - 17:00||Training Room 2, Julian Hodge|
Target Audience: RS & PGR