Cardiff University Research Staff Association (CURSA) Annual General Meeting
Research staff from all Schools are welcome!
Join us to:
Discuss and debate CURSA policy
- Meet other researchers
- Receive HR and Pensions updates
- Lunch provided
Expert speakers include:
- Deputy Vice Chancellor Professor Elizabeth Treasure;
- Equality and Diversity Manager Isabella Santamaria;
- UCU Branch Organiser Kim Deslandes;
- Career Development Manager Josie Grindulis;
- Assistant Director of HR Hayley Beckett;
- Pensions Administrator, Lorraine Davies.
The event is free-of-charge to all staff employed on research-only contracts and is funded by the additional monies received from the UK Research Councils for the career development training of its research staff.
Attendance at the AGM is an excellent opportunity for research staff to meet other researchers from across the institution, to ensure that their views are heard by the University’s senior management, to hear the most up-to-date news, and to comment on the University’s progress.
For information about the Research Staff Policy Forum and Research Staff Conferences of previous years, please access the links below: