Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Transferring records to the Institutional Archives

When records in Schools and Divisions are no longer required for evidential or informational purposes they should be destroyed or transferred to the Institutional Archives for permanent preservation. If you are unsure whether records are worthy of permanent preservation consult the records retention schedule or contact the University Records Manager, Sian Collins (email:, tel.: (029) 20879403).

Once records have been transferred to the archives they can be consulted but not removed. Please refer to How can I view the collections? for procedures for accessing deposited records.


Ms Sian Collins
University Records Manager
Telephone (029) 208 79403

Ms Judith Dray
Administrative Assistant - Records
Telephone: (029) 208 70338