Strategic Equality Plan (SEP)
Cardiff University has produced a Strategic Equality Plan (SEP) which aims to promote equality and achieve equality improvements across the University as required under the Equality Act 2010. This includes six equality objectives and covers the protected characteristics of Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage and Civil Partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity, Race, Religion or Belief, Sex (Gender) and Sexual Orientation. Welsh Language is also included.
For further information or feedback, please contact Mrs Catrin Morgan, Equality and Diversity Compliance Manager in the Governance and Compliance Division: Email morganCA5@cardiff.ac.uk or Tel: (029) 20 870230.
A full list of documents is shown below:
- Strategic Equality Map Plan [25.8 Kb]
- Strategic Equality Plan [2.0 Mb]
- Appendix A: Equality Objectives Action Plan [215.2 Kb]
- Appendix B: Supporting Policies Map [10.9 Kb]
- Appendix D: Equality Evidence [189.3 Kb]
- Appendix F: Legal Framework [329.8 Kb]
- Appendix G: Definitions [27.5 Kb]
- Appendix H - Equal Pay Act [14.0 Kb]
For these documents in Welsh:Cynllun Cyraddoldeb Strategol
Cardiff University has produced an annual monitoring report which details progress with its Strategic Equality Plan (SEP) between the dates of 1st April 2012 - 31st March 2013. The annual report includes updates in relation to the SEP Action Plan and an analysis of monitoring data for staff and students.
Equality & Diversity Manager
Tel: (029) 208 70230
Equality & Diversity Officer
Tel: (029) 208 79919