Help & Advice - Bisexual
- Bisexual Index provides information for the bisexual community and provides links to local and regional organisations.
- Bi Visibility Day is celebrated on 23 September each year. Find out more about planned events and by visiting the national website.
- BiCon is an annual event that brings together bisexual people from across the UK. The 2012 event takes place between 9–13 August in Bradford and is the 30th national annual conference.
- Bi Community News is the hub of the UK's bisexual community.
- Broken Rainbow (tel. 0845 265 260 4460) offers support to LGBT victims and survivors of domestic violence and abuse.
- Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (FFLAG) (tel. 0845 652 0311) is a national voluntary organisation supporting the parents and families of LGB people.
- Stonewall (tel. 08000 502 020) is the UK's largest campaigning and lobbying group on LGB issues.
- Naz Project London (NPL) provides sexual health and HIV prevention and support services to targeted Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities. Although London-based, NPL has resources which may be of interest to Cambridge-based staff and students or those who wish to participate in the organisation's work.
- Jewish and Gay Lesbian Group is an organization that supports gay and lesbian Jewish people.
- Changing Attitude works for the full inclusion of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people in the life of the Anglican Communion.
- The Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement is a UK-based international Charity which challenges homophobia and transphobia, especially within the Church and faith-based organisations, as well as working to create and praying for an inclusive church.
- Quest is a Group for Lesbian and Gay Catholics. It has a network of local groups across the country which meet regularly for Mass, discussion and social events.
- Imaan supports LGBT Muslim people, their families and friends, to address issues of sexual orientation within Islam.
- Sarbat is a national organisation that provides information and resources for Sikhs who are Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgendered.