Our Global Opportunity Bursary Scheme is available to partially fund a range of summer opportunities.
- Opportunities at universities in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea.
- *Tuition fees and accommodation are paid for by the Global Opportunity Bursary Scheme. In addition, students receive a £300 contribution towards the cost of flights.
- Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis
- *Tuition fees and accommodation will be paid by the Global Opportunity Bursary Scheme. In addition, students receive a £500 contribution towards the cost of flights.
- £1000 Santander Funded Bursaries are available to support students undertaking short-term study programmes at universities which are part of Santander's University Network.
- The opportunity for you to research your own placement at a university abroad. This is the ideal opportunity for you to source a study programme that fits with your academic interests. Bursaries of £500 are available to students studying within Europe, and £800 bursaries are available to students studying worldwide (outside of the EU).Students eligible for a Cardiff University Bursary will also receive an additional £200.
- These opportunities are open to all UK undergraduate students. A £300 bursary will be available to assist with travel expenses for students meeting the GO eligibility criteria. In addition students are eligible for sponsorship or funding from external sources.