- self catered
- dining room
- bathroom with bath & shower
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bedroom with bunk beds
- bed linen
- freeview teleision with licence paid
- network connection point and Wi-Fi access
- car parking
- laundry: On-site
- shop: Penylan
- supermarket: Colchester Avenue (Sainsburys)
- fast food: Wellfield Road
- bar: Wellfield Road
- sports facilities: On-site outdoor Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) including tennis, netball, basketball and futsal
Residential Periods and Prices
The Residences Fees including council tax are as follows (period reserved must be paid for):
- 1 August 2015 to 31 July 2016 - £960 per 4 weeks
The minimum stay is 4 weeks and the maximum stay is 52 weeks.
An initial pre-payment of 4 weeks will be required prior to arrival.
Residences Fees are then payable 4 weekly in advance by standing order.
Council Tax and Utilities are included within the price.
Network connection points and Wi-Fi
Cardiff University network connection points and access to Wi-Fi is available to registered members of staff/visiting academics only. Access to Wi-Fi is now available to guests of couples and family accommodation. A code will be available at reception to enable the user to connect to the internet.
These facilities give access to the University academic network with limited access to the internet. To use this facility you will require your own computer. Further information about the service can be viewed on the Cardiff University Residences' Network (RESLAN) web site. You must check this web site prior to your arrival in Cardiff.
See Birchwood Cottage on: