Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

English language support

Where can I access English support?

The University offers a variety of Insessional English language and study skills courses specially designed to help international students succeed. If English is not your first language, you may find you need extra support understanding lectures, seminars and completing assignments. Some Schools have their own programmes of language and study skills support for international students which are specifically developed to meet the needs of a particular course or subject area.

Further details on the web:

« Return to living in Cardiff homepage